Windows Software Info

Fast Watermark For Images / Photos

Adding watermark to images background is easy. You don't even need huge-size software like Photoshop to put watermark on your created images. There are numerous free watermark programs, and Fast Watermark is one of these programs that I like. I like it because it is portable so I can carry it with me in my portable drive and embed watermark to my images even though I'm not using my computer, very easy to use, and because this program has fast real-time preview so I know exactly how the watermark will be displayed on my image before I save it.



What's more:
  • You can specify the font used and how big the font size should be displayed.
  • How much the watermark should be "invisible" is up to you. Just select the opacity or transparency level for the watermark.
  • You can put color or image as the background or texture of your text watermark.
  • You can move the position of your watermark anywhere on the images.
  • Large or small images can be set to fit to the preview window.
  • You can rotate the watermark.
  • Your watermarked images can be saved as jpeg, jpg, bmp, png, or pdf.



Monday, September 22, 2008 At 7:36 PM - Permalink


Leave a Reply

Subscribe

Full Feed