Windows Software Info

Save Screen Capture As PSD

The main reason I pick this free screen capture application, EASIS Screenshot, is because it allows the users to save their screenshots as PSD files. This way anyone can edit their screenshots in Photoshop if needed. About other features, I think they are pretty standard. You can screen capturing full-screen, active window, specific components, and take a screen capture in one of several adjustable frames like rectangle, ellipse, polygon, roundrectangle, triangle, and freehand. I know some top free screen capture programs that can do all these, except for saving the screenshots as PSD.







Easy to use though no keyboard shortcut can be applied in taking the screen capture. Automatically save your screen captures to clipboard so you can paste them directly to other applications such as word processors. I don't like its hand cursor remains active even after I close the program, but I think it will be fixed on the next upgraded version.



License: Freeware

Supports: Windows XP, ME, 2000, NT, 9x




Monday, September 8, 2008 At 2:07 PM - Permalink


Leave a Reply

Subscribe

Full Feed